Erkor

npc combat

Imagine making events slightly more immersive:

.npc combat could be an addition, one that essentially lets you assign a group of NPCs to fight against another; e.g.: .npc combat select <group name> / .npc combat select <GUID> <group name>

To commence combat, you would use a command akin to .npc combat start along with parameters like such: .npc combat start <name1> <name2> | <ranged/melee/magic>

While combat would be two NPCs attacking one another, it can probably be made that the NPCs don't harm one-another with another variable: e.g. Visual, which would nullify all damage and only show NPCs attacking one-another (or set all damage to 1, which would be out-regenerated).

As for a lack of spells, you could make commands such as .npc combat spell add <groupname> <ID> and .npc combat spell list <groupname>.

To list existing combat groups, you could use .npc combat group list and to delete groups (if, for example, one isn't needed anymore) you could use .npc combat group delete <groupname> OR .npc combat group delete <group ID>.

I think that's all. If anyone else has some loophole I forgot about, tell me here. thanks

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

That would save a lot of time preparing an event, setting all those emotes and then doing it all over again because server decided to crash.

Love the idea. But it would be a little more detailed, with spells as well. It's rather low priority, but it'll get done once my desk is a little bit less full.

sSHRE9G.png

:ok_hand:

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png