Aerwyn

Hi there !

Hi !

So, how to introduce myself... In advance, I'm French, and, between you and me, my English sucks so hard. So excuse me for every mistake.

Who I Am ? I'm Az', I'm 20 years old, from France. (I'm a Friend of Jok'.)

Do I have hobbies  ? Yep. I like sciences, Roleplaying, Astrophysics... Hm'. And many other boring things...

Since when do I play role play ? I started my adventures on paper with my uncle, I was 7 years old, since that day, I'm doing RP everyday.

Which race do you prefer ? Half-Elf. For sure.

Azsuna, by example, is an half-elf. She's a mage from the Kirin Tor.
( Oh, by the way, Can I keep my background from others servers ? )

So. Here we are. I think everything is here.

Glad to meet you all ! :)

Well met! I'm new as well. First post here actually. I'm Cole, 22 from Canada (west).

Half Elves are super cool in D&D :)

Welcome to the server!  We seem to have been getting a varied nationality of players.  I've noticed multiple Spanish Rpers and french RPers.  I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. 

If you need help with anything, you need only ask.  My tag on discord is "Insomnia" as well as in game.  Good luck, and I hope you enjoy Epsilon!  :D

fdfgsdfgs.png

Welcome my french dude! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me in-game on my character (Glaeweth) or on the forums through a PM

Hello boring friend. Me to do love boring antisocial things like RP and sciences.

And yes of course you can keep backstory from other server (as much as timeline allows it) I progressively RP the same character since Wrath (well actually since one pre WC3 server) and never had a problem with it.

Character with real deep backstory are always welcomed.

Edited by Vojtik

Hello there! Good to meet you, hope you have a good time here on Pepsilon!

Acf089i.gif