• Type of Bug: Building (.gob rotate + .gob move)
• Description: Rotated objects occasionally change their positioning when using .gob move
• Evidence (Chat message/Screenshot): Don't really have any, but when on announce, i was told this is something that occurs. Nimorrax also managed to replicate the process
• Steps to reproduce: Simply moving around an object that has been affected by the .gob rotate.
• Expected result: Moving it simply to another spot to line up with another tile
• Observed result: Tile moves, but also changes its orientation, forcing you to have to re rotate it back to its original position (Affects the Z axis from what I've noticed, .gob rot X Y Z)
• Reproduction rate: Random as far as I can see, sometimes it did it instantly, sometimes it took a few times of the .gob move command while doing fine-tuning.
• Additional information: Unsure if it's objects that are rotated prior to server restart or if it's all of them
This hasn't happened to me until today, so i think it's a new bug.