MrRager

Greetings from... Well, somewhere.

Well, just wanted to say hello to the fam of Epsilon. Interesting server, and coming from RPH its quite a refreshing community. I'll be about on the forums likely, so see ya around!

Welcome to Epsilon!  If you need any help with anything, you need only ask on the forums/discord/ingame

fdfgsdfgs.png

Be welcomed.

Honor your stay. Unfortunately you won't see the same shit as on RPH here, but we are doing our best.

You'll find the same phasing system as RPH; a lot of players from the old RPH community, and similiar (but renamed) commands as on most GM-servers, including RPH. You'll find yourself straight at home. The only thing different is perhaps that there's no tolerance for being racist, sexist or genuinely retarded. Enjoy your stay and be nice to people and you'll have a hell of a time.

hi, welcome to chillis

don't mind the preaching, people are just generally friendly here

sometimes strange

but that's ok because that's just normal in RP communities

6 hours ago, SalineSeas said:

hi, welcome to chillis

don't mind the preaching, people are just generally friendly here

sometimes strange

but that's ok because that's just normal in RP communities

thank you so so so much for the welcome valosen, it means a lot to me thank u very muuch.,

i must agree with you though that people in roleplay communities can be strange. there have been rumours of female characters with male appendages attac

ched to their bodys.

thanks agaein for the warm welcome it reaffirms the stance that epsilon isnt about cyberBullying or harassment or anti semitism or misandry or misogirny like some other places.

have a nices day

Edited by iGarden