Sign in to follow this  
bye

Show Players In Phase

As a player who regularly join other phases, I'd like to get an easy grasp on whether or not the phase I find myself entering has a good amount of players in it or not at that time.

If there was a command to list the players currently in the phase then that'd make me feel a bit more in control.

That's all! Simple & sweet :)

It's .phase pop, but for whatever unknown reason it's only available to officers. I do agree, however, .phase population should be open to nonranked.

+1 This would also be good for keeping the peace, you get a heads up if there's anyone you want to avoid in the phase. 

15 minutes ago, Titiantree said:

I like this, too, because I've always used this tool to see who was in a phase at a time. When there are ruiners who are invis, you can usually find their name on the list of people that show up. Another addition to this you could make is the capability to make the listed players' names shift-clickable, so that if someone is trolling your phase with a name you can't accurately get the characters of (like 'barcode' names or names with messy, foreign characters).

For your last point, I'd recommend getting EasyCopy. But I suppose server-side would work just as nicely. I'd definitely like .ph pop to be public though. 

Sign in to follow this