Sign in to follow this  
nimorrax

Streaming error at map 1650

I was bored and testing out the mapIDs, I worldported into map 1650 and received a streaming error. It is now impossible for me to log into my character because of this as I always get the streaming error upon world entry. Affected character: Nimorrax

update as I make this: my friend goofingly appeared to me as I was making this topic, so another affected character: Dormin

UPDATE2: i love making myself out to be a fool, but i summoned myself out. i was convinced i couldn't considering -its disabled when you're logged out-. OWELL. map 1650, its evil.

Edited by nimorrax

YyIxGPk.jpg
I'm some moron who jumps with rockets in TF2.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nimorrax2 if you need to find me, here i am. if i don't recognize you, PM me instead. because i ignore names i don't recognize.

"5. Do not plea for sympathy
Do not make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave. 
Do not make posts about how the game isn't fun for you anymore.  Just stop playing.
Do not make posts about how you are going to kill yourself.  Just do it." - My favorite rule

don't try worldporting to developers isle or anything similar, you'll get the same error. :( I think a few map ids have changed before or during legion too, so be careful out there buddy, it's a dangerous world with all these demons n such