Dreadmonsters

Questions for how to get banned

I have a question i was recently playing on other RP server and i got banned two weeks ago but i need some answers first the other site had rules where can i read rules for this site.

I have one more question to end this topic If i get banned for example usually i am very polite in game but in phase if make something and post it in public like a joke can that be acceptable or no because once when you get banned you IP address is lost i trying to make the same account on same server can also get you banned even if i get banned is there a way to contact Admin to explain him the problem

Edited by Dreadmonsters

6 hours ago, Dreadmonsters said:

I have one more question to end this topic If i get banned for example usually i am very polite in game but in phase if make something and post it in public like a joke can that be acceptable or no because once when you get banned you IP address is lost i trying to make the same account on same server can also get you banned even if i get banned is there a way to contact Admin to explain him the problem

If you get banned you can always appeal. I'm fairly certain all the ban does is restrict what you can do on the forums, so you'll always have the option to post an appeal. Epsilon's staff team -is- quite lenient, so if you're a good sport you may never have need of ban appeals. Not all servers operate the same way, so I can understand why you might be cautious. At the end of the day, just have fun on epsilon within what the rules say and you're pretty much promised a calm stay.

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

A protip I've heard is avoiding taking pictures of in-game children. Heard those get you banned pretty quickly. Pedophilia is a frail topic on this server, especially right now.

Jokes are not always accepted. It's not very subjective when it comes to humour on private servers, I know because I've toyed with this in the past and gotten severe punishments because people are just sensitive. It's probably best to joke around in private. Can't be yourself on the internet anymore. :)

Harassment is not acceptable. Thus, you may risk repercussions if the screenshot's aim is to make fun of another player--that is the only reason I can really see why you'd think taking a screencap could get you in trouble.

Follow the rules and the spirit of the rules and you'll be fine.

sSHRE9G.png

Can i ask you something If i mention on Forum some other RP server that is no Epsilon WoW and if i say something bad like for example TedWoW RP server sucks and bans player for no reason of course that server does not exsist. Can that ban me on Espilon WoW forum and my account can i get banned.

8 hours ago, Dreadmonsters said:

Can i ask you something If i mention on Forum some other RP server that is no Epsilon WoW and if i say something bad like for example TedWoW RP server sucks and bans player for no reason of course that server does not exsist. Can that ban me on Espilon WoW forum and my account can i get banned.

No. You're free to share your opinion and your experiences with other servers, just don't bring drama from other servers,

would also be wise to not use opinions to blatantly trash other communities, it could start arguements

Edited by ScharlakenRose

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

We are not like many other servers and you can't get banned for sharing your thoughts, as long as they are presented in acceptable form

Just posting X server sucks, in all caps, bold and in huge font may not be viewed as such.

I've personally criticized some features of some servers and so far I had no problem with it.

Edited by Vojtik