Sign in to follow this  
Sanbren

Swiggity Swoogity

Hi folks!

Long time degenerate here- I mean roleplayer, some people may recognize the name. Others probably not.
Nonetheless, I've heard nothing but good things about this place and thought it was time to make an account!

I'm pretty much the worgen RPer who probabaly has a problem, but won't admit it. So feel free to shitpost, because no life is worth living without dank memes.
Besides all that, I'm generally a friendly and helpful person. So feel free to poke me in or out of game!

And DM me nudes, but only of your characters 

1 hour ago, Sanbren said:

Hi folks!

Long time degenerate here- I mean roleplayer, some people may recognize the name. Others probably not.
Nonetheless, I've heard nothing but good things about this place and thought it was time to make an account!

I'm pretty much the worgen RPer who probabaly has a problem, but won't admit it. So feel free to shitpost, because no life is worth living without dank memes.
Besides all that, I'm generally a friendly and helpful person. So feel free to poke me in or out of game!

And DM me nudes, but only of your characters 

1 hour ago, Sanbren said:

but won't admit it.

Bu-bu-bu-but waaaiiit a minuuute...

Anyways, welcome onboard!  :D

Vraul

Welcome,

want some nudies

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

its ya boy snu snu machine 9000

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

Hey there, Sanbren! I recognize your name, though it's been a while since we last saw each other.

It's good to see that you're here on Epsilon. I'm looking forward to having you in-game with us!

Epsilon_Ohana.png

Welcome ! And I hope that you will have fun here !

Fun worgen roleplayers are usually goals. Hope to see you ingame sometime, welcome! <3