Darkarion

SPOILERS Antorus Ending Cinematic

"The hunter is nothing without the hunt." Sorry BITCH, I remember you using this at YOUR ending cinematic.

warden.gif

Also, was that Sargeras? Just left the burning immortal god of destruction against a mortal demon hunter to 1v1? xD fuck blizzard is hilarious

5 hours ago, Romeo said:

"The hunter is nothing without the hunt." Sorry BITCH, I remember you using this at YOUR ending cinematic.

warden.gif

Also, was that Sargeras? Just left the burning immortal god of destruction against a mortal demon hunter to 1v1? xD fuck blizzard is hilarious

Of course it was Sargeras, silly. It was obvious! :P

1 hour ago, LightDragons said:

Of course it was Sargeras, silly. It was obvious! :P

Didn't know the last boss of the universe gets swoshed away by a cyberspace alien ship? Seems like Blizzard really has run out of ideas for this shit game.

Just now, Romeo said:

Didn't know the last boss of the universe gets swoshed away by a cyberspace alien ship? Seems like Blizzard really has run out of ideas for this shit game.

1: The Seat of the Pantheon isn't a spaceship, to my knowledge.

2: Did you really think we were going to fight Sargeras? He'd squish us.

3: They used Argus' power to swoosh him back to the Seat of the Pantheon where he will be imprisoned.

Just now, LightDragons said:

1: The Seat of the Pantheon isn't a spaceship, to my knowledge.

2: Did you really think we were going to fight Sargeras? He'd squish us.

3: They used Argus' power to swoosh him back to the Seat of the Pantheon where he will be imprisoned.

1: This point system doesn't make you appear any more intelligent.

2: The fact that you answered your own question makes this whole discussion pointless. Sargeras would squish you. There's nothing in the universe there to stop him, so why in the world would he be left alone with a mortal elf? How does this make any sense? Is Illidan going to kill Sargeras? Is teleporting a god to the other side of the universe going to stop anything?

TL;DR blizzards lore sucks

2 hours ago, Azarchius said:

What I wanna know is where the hell did he stick that sword in?

Silithus.
The "wound" has been on PTR for a while now with a checker box gob just sorta floating in there

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

oh boy im so excited for the super climactic final fight against sargeras who knows what bblizzard will do

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

creature.png

On 11/30/2017 at 5:58 PM, Rogan said:

oh boy im so excited for the super climactic final fight against sargeras who knows what bblizzard will do

I wish

zxZaKpL.png                

S3SCCwW.png            

b6BCJ5k.png

People would bitch even if we fought Sargeras. In fact, they would bitch more.

Also, Romeo somehow ignores there is the entire Titan Pantheon next to Illidan keeping Sargeras in check.

unknown.png

10 hours ago, ArvickCorpsebane said:

People would bitch even if we fought Sargeras. In fact, they would bitch more.

Also, Romeo somehow ignores there is the entire Titan Pantheon next to Illidan keeping Sargeras in check.

I'm ignoring nothing, just silly lorewriting isn't worth even spending my energies on.

13 hours ago, Romeo said:

I'm ignoring nothing, just silly lorewriting isn't worth even spending my energies on.

But you were kind of complaining that Illidan alone was going to jailor Sargeras. But there is the entire Pantheon, so idk what you were on about when you said:

On 30. 11. 2017 at 6:42 AM, Romeo said:

Also, was that Sargeras? Just left the burning immortal god of destruction against a mortal demon hunter to 1v1?

The notion of this becomes irrelevant the moment you realize the rest of the Pantheon is there with him.

Edited by ArvickCorpsebane

unknown.png

15 hours ago, ArvickCorpsebane said:

But you were kind of complaining that Illidan alone was going to jailor Sargeras. But there is the entire Pantheon, so idk what you were on about when you said:

The notion of this becomes irrelevant the moment you realize the rest of the Pantheon is there with him.

You're still on this I see, so I'll try to explain what I mean to you so that you can understand.

We're talking the end game boss of all here, this is Sargeras, it doesn't matter if there's the entire pantheon there to 'guard' him, what will Illidan do? Illidan looks like he's got a personal issue against Sargeras, and even when he's a demon hunter, the demon hunter, the demon destroyer, do you really think he can even carve a dent in Sargeras? Is he just there to witness the other titans kick Sargeras ass? Do you understand what I mean now? It is pointless for him to be there, he serves no purpose as he can do - nothing - to a god damned god of destruction.

For one Titans are very weak, they can barely hold Sargeras.

Yes Illidan could damage Sargeras (not defeat him by far), but that is not the reason he is there.

This was his goal for past 10000 years - bring down Sargeras and honestly he has little purpose without him. Also another thing: Since pantheon is fully focused on jailing Sargie, Illidan may be there to protect them from the armies of demons who could come and try to rescue their beloved master. Also since the Titans are in weakened state Void may show up.

For fucks sake Sarges is not dead. He will come back right after we are done killing ourselves and Void fucks us over.

On 2017-12-05 at 10:12 PM, Vojtik said:

Yes Illidan could damage Sargeras (not defeat him by far), but that is not the reason he is there.

This was his goal for past 10000 years - bring down Sargeras and honestly he has little purpose without him. Also another thing: Since pantheon is fully focused on jailing Sargie, Illidan may be there to protect them from the armies of demons who could come and try to rescue their beloved master. Also since the Titans are in weakened state Void may show up.

For fucks sake Sarges is not dead. He will come back right after we are done killing ourselves and Void fucks us over.

Ed4LdEW.jpg

which one is it bro lol