Sign in to follow this  
Wor

Hosting Idea

To put it the bast way I can basically changing hosting a phase from event to something a kin to the rph host system. Meaning having a button you could press to join into a phase. As well maybe include a auto host system. Basically something that re announces the phase every 5 or 10 minutes. In addition to that having like a phase list beyond .ph o. This suggestion is basically just a quality of life change. Sorry but the way if that is not explained to well not great with explanations however this would be a useful feature as well it would get people to join phases. As well sorry if this is already a planned feature or features.

95055.gifFull meme.gif95055.gif

automatic re-announcement is a dumb idea if you ask me. it completely removes the effort of connecting with people and actively hosting.

although the idea of having an actual rp announce á la another server with a dedicated phase overview for hosted rps is something else entirely that id enjoy

[Gunmar] says: "I can't believe this 'Arahi' woman went down so fast. Storm my arse."

GUd5X5D.png

Spoiler

wye3c336bj4.jpg

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

To be fair, there's a lot more to hosting than occasionally pressing a macro. It's a convenience, though while not necessarily needed if implemented well could eliminate 'bumping' other player's RP announcements as well.

Please don't implement RP Announce. That system is so, just, bad for promoting good RP. I very much prefer our current event system.

9e3d9243b100235406bd182b7b6f2ba9.png

9ce7aadb04f6fe22373c29eb3bfb0db9.png

I don't wish to see this, it's annoying to deal with, especially with accidental clicks while adding items or so on.

willy1.PNG2017-07-23 00.26.45.jpg

We already have an addon planned which will do something very similar to what you're describing.

.phase overview accomplishes this in the interim. The addon will do the rest, though not how OP describes. 'Rejected' technically.

sSHRE9G.png

Sign in to follow this