Sign in to follow this  
nimorrax

[Guide] Phase Forging NPCs

Thanks for this guide, as the current way of working this command is a little confusing. Hopefully with the helper AddOn this command will become a bit more intuitive to use. User Interfaces have a tendency to do that. :)

+respek

Thank you for writing this! I'm sure it will help out anyone who's having difficulty using the commands. (:

Edited by Witch

.phase forge npc displays # # # # - Sets the displayIDs of target NPC to chosen values, up to four displays per NPC.

This is currently broken. Whenever I attempt to add multiple display ids, the npcs turn invisible and if you try to spawn them, they turn into white untextured models until you revert them all back to the same display ID.

Just tested it, it's not broken. Perhaps you have the race set. Displays should be used for typical NPCs, like wolves n' bears. It's possible this isn't working as intended, but that's currently how it is.

Setting the race seems to force a native onto the NPC (i dont know wtf it actually does) and they'll be forced to use that and only that from now on, if you're going to run the displays command, don't set the race of your NPC at all.