Sign in to follow this  
Dreadmonsters

Lets talk about GEAR

All HAIL Epsilon i must ask you something i have noticed some gear are missing like weapons  necks and fingers cant find any of  them i dont know how to use WoWhead i tried in game but there is only armor and some off hand. Could you post me guys mythic fingers and necks that includes Legion expansion please. Your friend Dread

Why do you require necklaces? And anyway, you haven't given us any examples of retail items you could not find.

If your problem is finding Mythic or Heroic versions of items, you need to use bonus list ID.

sSHRE9G.png

I only want to get higher HP with necklaces and fingers thats all i want but if you say i need to use bonus ID list is there a command for that in game because every time i ask and bother players with stupid questions like"Where can i get necklaces and fingers with mythic Legion expansion". I feel terrible i only want higher HP nothing else.

Stats are kinda arbitrary since you can toggle on and off God mode. I'm pretty sure the command is .cheat gm on/off correct me if I'm wrong. But yeah there ain't any PVP on this server so I don't see why you needed to buff up your stats.   

Acf089i.gif

Just ask people how to add Heroic/Mythic items. They'll give you the Bonus List IDs. Then you just add the item using .additem <id> 1 #BonustListID

sSHRE9G.png

I have noticed some armor in game are missing when you go to mount panel and go to appearance i noticed for DH class Cruel combatant gear something like that has gone from the list i needed to go to WoWhead to find the id for that armor. Is that normal

You can also just use a command to alter your HP to any real number. 999,999,999,999 if you want, idk what the limit is

If I recall the command is something like ".mod hp <number>"