Dom

Equipment Manager - Sets not saving properly

So there is an issue with the equipment manager where you can save your sets. You can make a new set and call it whatever, but after you logout or a crash occurs, the clothing you saved to that set is not saved to it anymore, and this happens usually after you make your 3rd set and onward, the first two sets you make work fine, but 3rd onward have these issues.

coollogo_com-22769966.png

It works sometimes after load of /reload's for me. Also, I need four sets for this one guy, cos one set is just casual, one set is relaxed kind of approach, one is for formal parties and one is for rituals

One thing to try is to Save the set, then logout to the character select, then back in. It usually saves then. HOWEVER, in cases of people like @Tia, it doesn't work at all. It seems it's actually an issue with Trinity-Core since forever also, but it shouldn't be horribly hard to actually fix.

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

Yeah i thought logging out to character screen and back in saves it, but that just messes the sets up, it doesn't save them for myself.

I made an alt account and equipment sets refuse to save at all from it, oddly enough, even though they work alright on my main account (using the trick I posted above)

MEwmZ8k.png

j0R3peR.gif

bumping so hopefully this gets more attention, as I'm going insane trying to get a second set to save

find me on discord @Lehvie#1473

or just find me on a certain other server.
have fun boys

Would be appreciated to be able to rely on that tool. Sometimes your inventory gets chaotic man.

Hey there, and thank you for the bug report! :)
Apologies for the slow response but it has now been added to the list of bugs that we'll be working through in the near future!

#Soon™ - // Xeslite

Bump - are people still experiencing this issue or have they moved on? Auto close within a month if no follow ups.